On this episode, we cook up the world’s largest rodent, snack on some giant ants, and have a blast at a local mountain cabin party.
Photo coming soon
- 1 small onion or 3 scallions
- 12 medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoons oil, (olive oil likely the best)
- ½ jalepeno (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill onions and tomatoes till soft. Remove the skin of the tomatoes, its ok if it is blackened.
- Puree in blender or smash together in a bowl, tomatoes, onions, and garlic.
- Add olive oil, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve either hot or cold over grilled meats such as beef, pork, chicken or fish.
Its been a while since we have had decent internet to upload! In this episode we are in Puebla Mexico where we learn how to make Mole from scratch. Ride through a mountain pass from Veracruze to Oaxaca where we chow down on crickets and chocolate.